Sunday, February 5, 2006

I Wear Many Hats

Child of God!
Daughter, and sister. Soon to be bridesmaid. :) :)
Student: University of Alabama
Teacher: Music Appreciation & private piano students
Pianist & accompanist, perhaps a performer now and then.
President & amateur dancer: UA Contradance Society
Secretary and Assistant: My Dad and Mrs Penick
Liason, Fundraiser: Between USA and Malaysia for Kampar Wesley
Event Manager-in-training: Dr. Trechak's upcoming recitals in Singapore and Malaysia leading to Tour Guide.
Christmas Elf: The Hendrixs
Driver: Elwira (until she gets her car which we are shopping for)
Alumna: Southwestern College & Wichita State University
The Answer and Homework Tutor: Atonal Theory class
Miss Have-it-all (salt, sugar, tape, scissors, chocolate etc etc): GTA office
Friend to many I hope.

Nicole, you once said life is like juggling. I didn't know I'm juggling that many right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment