Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer Whirlwind

This summer is going to be quite a whirlwind. Finally, I can eat, live, breath piano which I have sorely missed. There have been some setbacks with an accidental cut, tetanus shot and then inflamming a nerve because I didn't wait to fully recover from the shot.

I am going to try to record some pieces tomorrow on the piano even though my hand is not quite fully recovered. I have been in a wrist brace for the past 3 days and it has helped immensely. Will keep my fingers crossed :) although I am not a recording artist.

If all things are in place, I should be back in Kansas for a much deserved break. I look forward to teaching piano again and I miss that so much. It is good to find out that it is so much a part of me.

Coming back to Alabama end of June to maybe a few recitals here. Then I'll cross the Pacific and go home to Malaysia to perform there. This will be my first formal recital in Malaysia and I am excited. I can see that there are many of my high school friends are sitting in the planning committee. It is certainly time for resolution and reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment