Sunday, June 25, 2006

Survived Camp Allegro

I survived Camp Allegro for the third time. I think now that I've finally figured some things out, I don't think I'll be teaching there anytime soon. This year's activities included: scavenger hunts, treasure hunts, visiting other barns, step-tag, musical versions of red light green light and Simon says. Liked that this year, the staff & volunteers were introduced at the beginning of the camp. I sure did not hear "who's my teacher?" as much.

Of my own camp experiences, I did come to realize at this camp that we don't have a camp theme song. I remembered to put in the suggestion before I left. I feel that since Camp Allegro has been in existence for the past 4 years, it's time to start a tradition that would unify the experience for all campers and staff. I will see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment