Friday, September 1, 2006

Travel Tips - NO Liquids allowed!

Alright.. it was awful to travel under those restrictions as it changed a week before I was supposed to come back to the USA. I had to do some repacking and figure out how to take care of myself for that 36-hr journey.

No toothpaste allowed? Bring this instead, Listerine Pocketpacks & toothbrush.

No gel deodorants? Solids are fine, talcum does the job too.

No facial cleansers/moisturizer? Ponds or Olay Daily Facials.. they are dry. Check to make sure it's alcohol-free if you have dry skin. I actually used a plain fragrance-free, dye-free lipbalm as a moisturizer. It worked!

No liquid lipgloss, that included Blistex & Carmex jars? Solid lipgloss.

No antiseptic or anti-itch creams? I was attacked by mosquitos as you can see in my earlier posting.. I found 24-hr anti-itch insect bite patches made by Hansaplast, Germany. Thank goodness for those, I survived my journey without scratching.

For the latest travel announcements & what you can and cannot bring, check out the TSA website. Here's to air travel of the 21st century!!

No comments:

Post a Comment