Friday, September 21, 2007

Firsts...


It's been a while since my last rant, and that was definitely a rant. The summer went by so quickly. There were some things that I did for the first time..
1. Changed my hairstyle for the third time this year. It is straightened and dyed! I have never changed it that many times a year.
2. Danced solo in public - This was a great experience for me. It did help that there weren't too many people that knew how to dance to assymetric meters.
3. Had a full body deep tissue massage - OUCH OUCH OUCH but it was great
4. Learned a few self-defense techniques
5. Learned how to tie a scarf umpteen ways

Some things I will do for the first time soon (and hopefully do these successfully):
1. Play a set of Debussy pieces
2. Attempt to play a 40-min Schubert sonata
3. Play at the Wichita Asian Festival.
4. Spend a semester abroad in China which leads to no. 5
5. Beg for money! Lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment