Saturday, June 25, 2005

Reality TV - For A Piano Competition?

Would they feature pianists fighting over pianos? Yes, definitely!

What would the challenges be?

How many pianists would it take to move a piano?

What would the little rewards be? Extra practice time? Extra hall time? Choice of piano? A massage & spa?

How would they handle the repertoire aspect? Since we play a piece over and over again.

What mean judges are they going to get? Who would be "Simon"? There are plenty of those around in the classical music world.

Would the dreaded "boardroom" be the concert hall?

Would the audience be able to swing the judges vote?

What would the grand price be? Maybe they'd get a little more creative than a Steinway and a recording contract. (Those are great, don't get me wrong)

Biggest question: Would anyone watch? LOL nah just the piano nerds. No offense

If you are like me, I dislike reality tv shows. I think they are taking up too much airtime and I'd just like an "old-fashioned" fiction anytime. Sorry this is silly but the idea came to me when the "Dancing With the Stars" commercial came on. If some producer takes up this idea, I want to be paid! Another Gloria-ism :)

Any thoughts or comments? Post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment