Tuesday, October 31, 2006

T-town Debut

I played at Shelton State today as part of their Terrific Tuesday Concert Series. What a wonderful performing venue and a nice piano. I also had a great audience and there were quite a few people that were dressed up for Halloween. I showed up in my ball gown and it certainly fits the recital. I had a great time on stage although there were some memory slips, more than usual. I will have to practice a little more carefully and get a lot more sleep! For a first time and a first run-through, I am happy with what happened today. It will only get better with my actual recital two weeks away. Tomorrow I have a guinea pig audience and another next week, all in time for the big day. The flowers and guestbook are ready. Now besides formatting the program and turning that in :), "The Facets of Play" is in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment