Thursday, January 10, 2008

Birthday Tomorrow - Random Stuff

Alright, I like this article a lot. Afternoon naps improve memory... This may explain why my recital prep works.. I warm up and practice a little in the morning or early afternoon. Usually it would be followed by lunch and I'll study the score one last time. I must have a good nap. It's a blessing to be relaxed enough to sleep before a recital. :)

Goodness! It looks like this year is going to be an adventure. Some pretty interesting turn of events. I'm dancing or doing something for "Dancing with the Stars" UA version in late Feb?? Hahaha. Justin has already kidded me as to whether I'll take up acting next. Means I'll have to practice seriously and those leather shoes better be here soon. Semester in China is coming up in the fall. All the prep work for that.. I'm forcing myself to speak Mandarin at the Chinese restaurants here. Who would have known huh?

Signing off one last time as a 27-yr-old ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment