Sunday, January 27, 2008

My journey to freedom: physical healing

"Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.' " Ezekiel 37: 4-6

These miraculous events happened in the summer of 2005:

I visited a bible study and we discussed meeting God, how for some people it is very dramatic. I said I don't know why but I don't really want God to come see me cos I'm scared so I'm holding Him at arm's length. God heard me say that. Lovingly and gently in the middle of that night, He came and poured love on me. I woke up and His strong presence is unmistakenable. I kept saying I'm not deserving of this but He poured more. I have never encountered Him like this before.

The following week I was freed from my cat allergy, skin and joint problems: two things I picked up in Kansas. After that night, my allergies left. I could play with my furry friends all I wanted. It was great cos we had 5 cats, 2 kittens and 3 dogs at that moment.

I have been suffering from joint pains in the neck and shoulders for along time as some of you probably remember. While packing for AL, I developed hip pain also out of the blue. I paid a visit to a Chinese medical practitioner in Kampar and she encouraged me to visit her teacher who was visiting from China. He is a chiropractor, physiotherapist and Chinese acupuncturist. Upon his first exam, he determined I needed a neck x-ray and suspected cervical misalignment. I took the x-ray and the diagnosis or prognosis was not good. It really sank me to read that I had cervical spondylosis in two vertebrae. I really didn't want a condition that is usually seen in seniors and would worsen with age. Well I didn't have to suffer with it anymore.

Grace asked me to trace when the joint pains first started cos I didn't have them when I was growing up. I started to recall a lot of days at Southwestern College and finally traced an incident that happened my freshman year. It was the night before Keynotes was supposed to go to MacPherson. I slipped (that's what I thought) on the stairs in Broadhurst and to avoid a head-on fall I grabbed the railings, twisting my whole body out of alignment. I had never ever slipped on stairs before that and this marked the beginning of my six-year struggle with joint pains. Silently, my skin problems also started. I attributed my eczema and dermatitis to the Kansas climate. I had another accident before another Keynotes outing to Augusta (sophomore year) when I burned my fingers and didn't realize it. Something blinded me to the pain so that I could not treat the first "attack". I even did dishes with steaming hot water but never realized how much more damage I had incurred until 6am the next morning. Looking back, all those were all spiritual attacks and I really got slammed. Hopefully with God's grace all that He wanted done got done.

Grace and my dad prayed for me that night after the diagnosis. We all wouldn't accept that this condition was God's plan for me. I prayed and forgave everyone I could try to hold accountable for letting these things happen. While praying in the Spirit, my sis received a vision and it showed the true cause of my joint pains. She saw a huge white lizard clamped on my body. It was biting my neck, its front legs were dug into my shoulders and the tail was hooked around my lower spine and hip. All these spots are the problem areas. I prayed and asked God's forgiveness if I had gone where I shouldn't have. This spirit was of the native land and I'm not exactly sure what the history of the land where SC stands. As my sis and dad prayed, I could feel it squirming and twitching muscles in the process. In Jesus' Name, she had to command it to take its bite out, remove each of the feet and uncoil its tail. It wasn't going to leave without a fight. When God's holy fire came, it had to let go. PTL!!

After it left, there was no longer a burden on my body but its effects on me were still present. It had degenerated & twisted my bones. My body was so out of alignment. The tips of my fingers didn't meet exactly when both hands touched, my elbows and shoulders out of place, my feet were slightly imbalanced and my spine was of course twisted. The Holy Spirit is the most gentle chiropractor and already paid for with Jesus' blood. As my sister commanded each muscle, tendon, ligament and bones to get back in place in the Name of Jesus, I felt an electric current flow through my body. I could see and feel my bones and muscles move. There were some muscles who"called" out for attention. My sis had already ended the prayer when my left arm wouldn't stop twitching. Well she prayed for the right arm and the left didn't want to be left out. It was pretty hilarious as she heard a tiny voice call out "you forgot me". I no longer had the awful knots in my shoulders and certainly, with proper alignment as God's manual intended I had not felt as good in years. I'm sure there is no more spondylosis. The scaling and peeling on my face healed slowly and by the end of the week, I had clear skin. No more lizard skin!

If you read till here, this is just the beginning of God's healing in my life. Physical healing is easy and could be instant. Now onto the tougher stuff: healing of the heart.

1 comment:

  1. If the Son of Man set you free, you will be free indeed.
    He took your place at the cross and paid it all for you to have life and life abundantly.
    I pray that the Lord lead you to pocess your prophetic destiny in this new year 2008 and after.

    ReplyDelete